An Optimistic Cynic - Etsy Shop

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Rock Me Teratoma!

(To the tune of 'Rock Me Amadeus')

Teratoma, teratoma,


teratoma,


teratoma, teratoma,



teratoma,



teratoma, teratoma,



(oh oh oh)


Teratoma!

A teratoma is a tumorous mass that sometimes contains hair, teeth, and in rare cases parts of organs and partially formed limbs.

The human body is an amazing thing, ain't it?

This teratoma has teeth, hair, a kidney, an eyeball, an arm, and a leg. I did this for a custom order, but am making it available in the shop, because I like it so darn much!

I can't take credit for being the first to crochet a teratoma - that goes to The Anti-Craft... you should really check it out, this blog is one of the inspirations for much of my own work.

I went out of my way to create my own version, and not just a rip-off copy of hers. I think they're both very awesome, and that there's room for all kinds of crocheted teratomas in this world.


Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment