An Optimistic Cynic - Etsy Shop

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Alternative Lifestyle

So hey guys. I'm a zombie now. I hope you can all respect my new lifestyle choice.

But really, Josh and I are shooting a commercial for the next few weeks, and this is the test make up. More pics to come.

I'm also shooting for Vixens this month. I'm so ready to step back into the role of supervillian that I'm warming up by being as evil as possible for the next couple weeks. Actors call this 'method acting'. I call it an excuse to be a bitch for the rest of the month.

Annnnnd I'll be working on a while new project where I get to be a apocalyptic militia vigilante. I'm talkin the next big action hero here. More deets on that to come, but I promise total kick-assery.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8
Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment