An Optimistic Cynic - Etsy Shop

Saturday, January 29, 2011

I've Got a Lot of Gall.





The masses have spoken, and they have said they want gallbladders. Crocheted ones. So here you are, masses. Rejoice, for your hour has come!

But seriously, I keep finding gallbladder requests in my inbox, so I took a break from the Valentine's Day hearts to work this guy up. It's in no way to scale with the liver, but it's a fun pic anyways.

Did I mention the gallstones? It comes with three. You can't actually put them inside the gallbladder because the gallbladder is stuffed, but they Can be removed from the bile ducts, which would I suppose technically make them bile duct stones, but that's just splitting hairs.

OOooo AND did I mention I'll be shooting a series of 'An Optimistic Cynic' commercials with the marvelous talents of Bloodpump Productions? Will have at least one of them finished and YouTubed by Valentine's Day. Consider it my Valentine's day card to you all.
Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment