An Optimistic Cynic - Etsy Shop

Friday, August 6, 2010

Comic Book Hotties!













Here's a collection of comic book gals I drew.... Silk Spectre, Starfire, Raven, Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn, Catwoman, Black Canary, Wonder Woman, and Black Cat. I was going for a Vargas pin-up quality here. These are hand colored prints - I decided to leave the originals in black and white in case I hated them in color, which I don't. In any case, now I can re-print and re-color them as they (hopefully) sell! I'm thinking ebay right now, although they may end up in the etsy shop....not sure what to do with them yet. Also, I have to mess with the scanner or something because the color is so washed out compared to the actual drawings. Ah well.

Funny thing about the Catwoman here - I must have drawn and erased her cat suit like 50 times before I was like, screw it, she's gonna be naked now.
Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment