An Optimistic Cynic - Etsy Shop

Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Holiday Spirit



I've been crocheting as fast as my little fingers can fly....leave it to me to leave eveything till the last minute. For the first of my holiday offerings, I'm making my dad a set of golf club covers. He took up golf this year, and asked for a set. I had no luck finding a crochet pattern online that wasn't A. for knitters, B. less than 8 dollars, or C. completely, utterly, and totally rediculas looking. So I've started a set of my own...that's the beginning of them up top. I'll post another pic when they're finished in all their pom-pommed glory.

My sister likes all things Japanesey, so I whipped her up a sushi toilet paper roll cover. It makes me giggle when I look at it. I'm going to give it to her with a pair of chopsticks on top.
Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment