An Optimistic Cynic - Etsy Shop

Monday, April 13, 2009

Spring Cleaning

I have a baggie of these really really tiny black beads, which over the weekend I discovered that when dropped all over my livingroom rug, blend right in. I thought I'd successfully (painstakingly) found them all - or at least most - and then I discovered the cashe that had been hiding under the table . . . after I kicked the neat little pile that had been sitting there, sending tiny flying projectiles every which way back onto the rug. I spent another 10 minutes with a roll of tape, sticky side down on the rug, picking the rest of them up.

With the beads once again inside the baggie, I sat down in my favorite chair with a nice cup of coffee, grabbed my nylon beading cord, set the baggie on the table, crossed my legs, bumped the table, and to my utter horror, watched at the bead filled baggie took flight, and then exploded, once again, onto the rug.

Sigh.

Perhaps I am simply not destined to use these beads.

Although, picking these things up has brought to my attention the need to clean my floors more often . . . so I guess this technically should count as the start of my spring cleaning.
Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment